- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5236 W Laramie Ct, Crestwood, IL 604453 beds, 3 baths, 2,494 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,494 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 28043080160000
- Zillow Home ID: 4210635
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5236 W Laramie Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60445 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 29.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.8% lower than in Crestwood, and 797% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60445 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Crestwood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60445 home values.
- 5240 W Laramie Ct Crestwood, IL$335K--2.52,509
- 5234 W Laramie Ct Crestwood, IL$329K--2.52,649
- 14015 James Dr APT 524 Crestwood, IL$85K21.5--
- Waterbury Ln APT 1106A Midlothian, IL$41K------
- 14023 Gail Ln APT 406 Crestwood, IL$71K21.5--
- 14050 W Laramie Ct Crestwood, IL$260K--31,955
- 14049 W Laramie Ct Crestwood, IL$264K--22,278
- 13947 Linder Ave Crestwood, IL--------
- 14054 W Laramie Ct Crestwood, IL$220K--21,437
- 5232 141st St Crestwood, IL$262K--2.51,972
- 5206 Midlothian Tpke # 235 Crestwood, IL$67K------
- 5206 Midlothian Tpke # 233 Crestwood, IL$67K------
- 5204 Midlothian Tpke # 231 Crestwood, IL$65K21.5--
- 5206 Midlothian Tpke APT 210 Midlothian, IL$68K21.51,200
- 5206 Midlothian Tpke # 229 Crestwood, IL$67K------
- 5204 Midlothian Tpke # 227 Crestwood, IL$67K------
Nearby Schools in Crestwood
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.