5237 SE 111th Ave, Portland, OR 972663 beds, 2 baths, 1,114 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,037 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2003 for $156,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 640 sqft
- Yard,Office/Den,Stove/Oven,Living room,Master bath,Family room,Off-street parking,Fenced yard,RV parking,Central heat
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,114 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: R194488
- Zillow Home ID: 53891908
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5237 Se 111th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lents, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.3% less than in Portland, and 68.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Lents home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lents home values.
- 5245 SE 111th Ave Portland, OR$217K311,428
- 5239 SE 111th Ave Portland, OR$162K321,115
- 5229 SE 111th Ave Portland, OR$187K321,157
- 5233 SE 111th Ave Portland, OR$197K32.51,412
- 5227 SE 111th Ave Portland, OR$191K31.51,468
- 5231 SE 111th Ave Portland, OR$193K321,066
- 5203 SE 111th Ave Portland, OR$229K21.51,129
- 5241 SE 111th Ave Portland, OR$167K321,115
- 5225 SE 111th Ave Portland, OR$183K421,913
- 5405 SE 111th Ave Portland, OR$142K321,072
- 10947 SE Harold St Portland, OR$222K221,352
- 5310 SE 109th Ave Portland, OR$155K21980
- 5328 SE 109th Ave Portland, OR$177K221,562
- 5330 SE 109th Ave Portland, OR$253K312,269
- 5320 SE 109th Ave Portland, OR$157K321,134
- 10929 SE Harold St Portland, OR$413K753,643
- 5121 SE 111th Ave Portland, OR$309K221,851
- 5411 SE 111th Ave Portland, OR$162K321,080
- 5222 SE 109th Ave Portland, OR$172K321,134
- 5350 SE 109th Ave Portland, OR$168K21860
Nearby Schools in Portland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!