- Lot: 5,998 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1930
- 71 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,284 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2000 for $50,000
- Price/sqft: $65
- MLS #: 63516450
- BerkshireHathaway HomeServices Ande...
- Cooling System Desc \ Window Units, Owner Operating Expenses \ Insurance, Owner Operating Expenses \ Maintenance\Repair, Status \ Active, List Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease, Lot Size Source \ Appraisal District, SqFt Source \ Appraisal District, Year Built Source \ Appraisal District, Tenancy \ Month to Month, Owner Operating Expenses \ Water\Sewer, Property Type \ 5 Plus, Restrictions \ Deed Restrictions, Heating System Description \ Wall Heater, Parking Per Unit \ More than Two, Defects \ No Known Defects, Disclosures \ Sellers Disclosure, Financing Available \ Cash Sale, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ Investor, Number Of Unit Stories \ 2, Geo Market Area \ East End Revitalized, Section Number \ 0, Legal Description \ LT 10 & TR 11A BLK 15 DISSEN HEIGHTS, Legal Subdivision \ DISSEN HEIGHTS
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 18
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 5
- Floor size: 3,080 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0121350150010
- Zillow Home ID: 27749994
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Houston home values will increase 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.5% increase for Houston Metro as a whole. Among Houston homes, this home is 49.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 24.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Houston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.7% greater than in Houston Metro, and 102.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Houston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Houston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Houston home values.
|5236 Pease St Houston, TX||$81K||2||1||676|
|5244 Pease St Houston, TX||$135K||2||1.5||1,080|
|5232 Pease St Houston, TX||$85K||2||1||992|
|5243 Jefferson St Houston, TX||$107K||2||1||1,432|
|5247 Jefferson St Houston, TX||$117K||2||1||1,678|
|5229 Jefferson St Houston, TX||$121K||2||1||1,748|
|5224 Pease St Houston, TX||$96K||1||1||648|
|5251 Jefferson St Houston, TX||$83K||2||1||784|
|5239 Pease St Houston, TX||$149K||3||1||1,715|
|5250 Pease St Houston, TX||$85K||2||1||910|
|5221 Jefferson St Houston, TX||$158K||3||1.5||1,879|
|5243 Pease St Houston, TX||$79K||2||1||868|
|5255 Jefferson St Houston, TX||$123K||3||2||1,324|
|5247 Pease St Houston, TX||$122K||2||2||1,352|
|5222 Pease St Houston, TX||$113K||3||2||1,196|
|5215 Pease St Houston, TX||$122K||3||2||1,216|
|5255 Pease St Houston, TX||$331K||1||1||3,910|
|5217 Jefferson St Houston, TX||$119K||2||1||1,040|
|5218 Pease St Houston, TX||$116K||2||2||1,176|
|5234 Leeland St Houston, TX||$105K||2||1||1,192|
Nearby Schools in Houston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!