5239 19th Ave SW, Seattle, WA 981063 beds, 3 baths, 1,480 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,445 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2007 for $395,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 1 space, 290 sqft
- RV Parking
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood, Wood products
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,480 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3438500237
- Zillow Home ID: 48874324
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5239 19th Avenue Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Riverview market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 39.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36% greater than in Seattle, and 1.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Riverview home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Riverview home values.
- 5233 19th Ave SW Seattle, WA$301K431,700
- 5245 19th Ave SW Seattle, WA$285K321,040
- 1918 SW Brandon St Seattle, WA--53.252,925
- 5227 19th Ave SW Seattle, WA$271K31.51,040
- 5249 19th Ave SW Seattle, WA$305K31.51,340
- 5304 21st Ave SW # A Seattle, WA$417K432,130
- 5255 19th Ave SW Seattle, WA$278K31.51,040
- 5219 19th Ave SW Seattle, WA$294K311,030
- 5225 19th Ave SW Seattle, WA$305K311,010
- 5225 19th Ave SW # A Seattle, WA$324K311,010
- 5310 21st Ave SW Seattle, WA$417K432,130
- 1910 SW Brandon St Seattle, WA$267K31.51,040
- 1902 SW Brandon St Seattle, WA$352K31.51,340
- 5306 21st Ave SW Seattle, WA$431K432,140
- 5236 19th Ave SW Seattle, WA$274K311,070
- 5240 19th Ave SW Seattle, WA$281K311,200
- 5234 19th Ave SW Seattle, WA$307K31.751,020
- 5248 19th Ave SW Seattle, WA$284K21.751,120
- 5209 19th Ave SW Seattle, WA$379K42.751,820
- 5207 19th Ave SW Seattle, WA$380K32.51,840
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292