- Built in 2007
- Views: 1,139 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $174,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $140
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, ASSC_POOL \ No, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Forced Air, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Townhouse, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Middle, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 25
- Floor size: 1,240 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0X-11 B:0000 L:0907
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 71010097
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $120-193K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02720 home values will decrease 3.8% next year, compared to a 3.9% fall for Fall River as a whole. Among 02720 homes, this home is valued 4.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 13.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02720, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.2% lower than in Fall River, and 52.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02720 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fall River.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02720 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (22)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 5239 N Main St|
Nearby Schools in Fall River
PK-5 & ungraded1.7 mi
6-8 & ungraded3.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!