524 E 30th St, Baltimore, MD 212182 beds, 1 bath, 987 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,280 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2006 for $53,500
- Parking: On street
- Basement,Bedroom,Cooktop,Full Bath
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 987 sqft
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 4074 010
- Zillow Home ID: 36458615
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 524 E 30th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Better Waverly market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 50.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48.1% greater than in Baltimore, and 355.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Better Waverly home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Better Waverly home values.
- 522 E 30th St Baltimore, MD$32K31976
- 526 E 30th St Baltimore, MD$82K221,016
- 528 E 30th St Baltimore, MD$41K21976
- 530 E 30th St Baltimore, MD$79K--1996
- 3000 Frisby St Baltimore, MD$32K--11,084
- 3002 Frisby St Baltimore, MD$82K--11,056
- 518 E 30th St Baltimore, MD$74K------
- 3004 Frisby St Baltimore, MD$88K--11,056
- Frisby St Baltimore, MD$109K--11,056
- E 29th St Baltimore, MD$71K------
- 3006 Frisby St Baltimore, MD$109K321,056
- 605 E 30th St Baltimore, MD$36K31--
- 3008 Frisby St Baltimore, MD$93K--11,056
- 607 E 30th St Baltimore, MD$34K------
- 513 E 30th St Baltimore, MD$63K------
- 603 E 30th St Baltimore, MD$87K------
- 600 E 30th St Baltimore, MD$149K--21,836
- 601 E 30th St Baltimore, MD$71K------
- 609 E 30th St Baltimore, MD$38K------
- 3010 Frisby St Baltimore, MD$32K311,056
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!