524 E Eva St APT 2, Phoenix, AZ 850203 beds, 3 baths, 1,638 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,136 sqft
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Last sold: Nov 2006 for $197,900
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Add'l Property Use \ None, Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 601 - 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 800, Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Basement Description \ None, Building Style \ 2-3-4 Plex, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Contingent \ No, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Type \ Townhouse, Elem School Dist # \ 006 - Washington Elementary District, Elementary School \ Sunnyslope, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Sunnyslope, High School Dist # \ 205 - Glendale Union High School District, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Sunnyslope, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Washer Included, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Sewer \ Sewer - Available, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ Owner, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Type \ ER, Utilities \ APS, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,638 sqft
- Parcel #: 15946217
- Zillow Home ID: 79518607
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 524 E Eva Street APT 2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Mountain market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 63.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.5% lower than in Phoenix, and 216.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help North Mountain home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Mountain home values.
- 524 E Eva St APT 1 Phoenix, AZ$127K331,638
- 520 E Eva St APT 2 Phoenix, AZ$99K32.51,638
- 526 E Eva St APT 1 Phoenix, AZ$151K32.51,600
- 520 E Eva St APT 2 Phoenix, AZ$132K331,638
- 520 E Eva St APT 1 Phoenix, AZ$113K----1,638
- 521 E Mission Ln Phoenix, AZ--------
- 515 E Mission Ln Phoenix, AZ$88K--1569
- 510 E Eva St Phoenix, AZ$141K--11,237
- 525 E Eva St Phoenix, AZ$102K------
- 527 E Mission Ln Phoenix, AZ----1722
- 530 E Eva St Phoenix, AZ$101K--1944
- 511 E Mission Ln Phoenix, AZ$81K--1704
- 533 E Mission Ln Phoenix, AZ$93K--21,015
- 509 E Eva St Phoenix, AZ$261K----1,090
- 502 E Eva St Phoenix, AZ----1.751,074
- 505 E Mission Ln Phoenix, AZ$227K--12,860
- 522 E Dunlap Ave Phoenix, AZ$101K------
- 9202 N 6th St Phoenix, AZ$183KStudio11,200
- 9208 N 6th St Phoenix, AZ$77K--1689
- 9212 N 6th St Phoenix, AZ$80K--11,216
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!