524 E Main St, Molalla, OR 970386 beds, 6.1 baths, 2,906 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.97 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 24 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2004 for $285,000
- Price/sqft: $169
- MLS #: 14580809
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Floor size: 2,906 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 05010654
- Zillow Home ID: 65368482
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 524 E Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 97038 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 16.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Molalla, and 53.7% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97038 home values.
- 201 Eckard St Molalla, OR$220K321,635
- 522 E Main St Molalla, OR$192K211,298
- 528 E Main St Molalla, OR$186K421,567
- 523 E 2nd St Molalla, OR$234K311,374
- 213 Eckard St Molalla, OR$205K321,635
- 207 Eckard St Molalla, OR$194K321,504
- 508 E Main St Molalla, OR$496K32.11,821
- 163 Fenton Ave Molalla, OR$157K321,437
- 105 Fenton Ave Molalla, OR$201K321,570
- 501 E Main St Molalla, OR--------
- 600 E Main St Molalla, OR$248K332,369
- 523 E Main St Molalla, OR$250K411,356
- 613 E Main St Molalla, OR$140K511,967
- 525 E 2nd St Molalla, OR$115K431,748
- 621 E Main St Molalla, OR$211K432,045
- 219 Eckard St Molalla, OR$193K321,635
- 506 E Main St Molalla, OR$205K532,304
- 225 Eckard St Molalla, OR$234K321,502
- 516 E Main St Molalla, OR$145K22.51,900
- 518 E Main St Molalla, OR$534K32.5--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!