- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
524 Everett Ct, Palo Alto, CA 943012 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,788 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,146 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $3,225,000
- Price/sqft: $1,157
- Parking: 460 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,788 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 12010041
- Zillow Home ID: 19495052
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 524 Everett Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Downtown North market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.7% less than in San Jose Metro, and 97% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown North home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown North home values.
- 525 Lytton Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.12M32.51,730
- 535 Lytton Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.07M221,152
- 539 Lytton Ave Palo Alto, CA$991K221,152
- 515 Lytton Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.86M444,072
- 533 Lytton Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.13M221,152
- 537 Lytton Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.13M221,152
- 548 Everett Ct Palo Alto, CA$1.65M32.51,753
- 545 Lytton Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.66M32.51,753
- 550 Everett Ct Palo Alto, CA$1.7M32.51,753
- 343 Cowper St Palo Alto, CA$2.12M51.52,234
- 551 Lytton Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.67M32.51,753
- 528 Everett Ave APT G Palo Alto, CA$1.17M321,362
- 528 Everett Ave APT F Palo Alto, CA$849K221,056
- 518 Everett Ave APT E Palo Alto, CA$796K211,050
- 518 Everett Ave APT A Palo Alto, CA$810K211,091
- 518 Everett Ave APT C Palo Alto, CA$796K211,044
- 518 Everett Ave APT F Palo Alto, CA$832K221,056
- 518 Everett Ave APT G Palo Alto, CA$1.19M321,362
- 550 Everett Ave # 5 Palo Alto, CA$1.18M221,412
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.