524 Francis St, Carthage, NY 136194 beds, 2 baths, 2,276 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,841 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Radiant, Stove
- Last sold: Jul 2008 for $166,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 280 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,276 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 52
- Parcel #: 2260010860330005029000
- Zillow Home ID: 30564582
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 524 Francis Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 13619 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Carthage, and 41.8% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 520 Francis St Carthage, NY$115K433,119
- 528-530 Francis St Carthage, NY$117K622,414
- 516 Francis St Carthage, NY$44K421,302
- 514 Francis St Carthage, NY$116K421,542
- 541 Francis St Carthage, NY$87K31.52,746
- 525 Francis St Carthage, NY$71K4--1,664
- 527 Francis St Carthage, NY$110K422,276
- 531 Francis St Carthage, NY$79K421,863
- 521 Francis St Carthage, NY$126K432,856
- 535 Francis St Carthage, NY$121K311,580
- 328 N School St Carthage, NY$138K52.52,118
- 332 N School St Carthage, NY$110K311,457
- 336 N School St Carthage, NY$76K------
- 517 Francis St # 519 Carthage, NY$91K721,798
- 214 N School St Carthage, NY$243K423,080
- 309 Church St Carthage, NY$108K311,320
- 316 N James St Carthage, NY$75K622,464
- N School St Carthage, NY$110K222,286
- 305-307 Church St. Carthage, NY$75K313,462
- 307 Church St Carthage, NY$97K623,462
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!