- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
524 Linwood St, Brooklyn, NY 112082,160 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,445 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1901
- Last sold: Aug 2010 for $100,514
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,160 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1901
- Lot depth: 85
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 040340018
- Zillow Home ID: 30639695
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 524 Linwood Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 12.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1300% greater than in New York, and 58.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East New York home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East New York home values.
- 522 Linwood St Brooklyn, NY$501K----1,876
- 526 Linwood St Brooklyn, NY$498K532,160
- 528 Linwood St Brooklyn, NY$515K----2,160
- 530 Linwood St Brooklyn, NY$525K----2,160
- 532 Linwood St Brooklyn, NY$510K----1,785
- 732 Belmont Ave Brooklyn, NY$488K----1,474
- 730 Belmont Ave Brooklyn, NY$540K----3,300
- 534 Linwood St Brooklyn, NY$520K----2,232
- Linwood St Brooklyn, NY$451K----1,504
- 510 Linwood St Brooklyn, NY$525K----3,960
- 728 Belmont Ave Brooklyn, NY$535K----1,760
- 540 Linwood St Brooklyn, NY$519K7327
- 737 Belmont Ave Brooklyn, NY--Studio----
- 445 Elton St Brooklyn, NY$425K----1,840
- 512 Linwood St Brooklyn, NY$547K314,000
- 735 Belmont Ave Brooklyn, NY$479K2--3,750
- Belmont Ave Brooklyn, NY--------
- 729 Belmont Ave Brooklyn, NY$313K----578
- 546 Linwood St Brooklyn, NY$464K----2,160
- 533 Linwood St Brooklyn, NY$289K----250
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.