- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 219 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,539 all time views
- 133 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $9
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $158,000
- Price/sqft: $86
- MLS #: 275187
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 466 sqft
- Security System
- AppliancesAndEquip \ Dishwasher, AppliancesAndEquip \ Disposal, AppliancesAndEquip \ Ceiling Fan(s), AppliancesAndEquip \ Garage Door Opener(s), AppliancesAndEquip \ Jetted Tub, AppliancesAndEquip \ Smoke Detector(s), Cooling Features \ Central Electric, Driveway \ Concrete, ExteriorAndConst \ Brick, Fencing \ Wood, Fireplaces \ 1, FloorCoverings \ Carpet, FloorCoverings \ Tile, Foundation Type \ Slab, HoaIncludes \ Common Area Maint., Generic Yes \ No Flag 3 \ Yes, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease, Office Status \ - Active, Source of Measurement \ Assessor, TermsOfSale \ Cash, TermsOfSale \ Conventional, TermsOfSale \ FHA\VA, AppliancesAndEquip \ Security System, ExteriorFeatures \ Covered Porch, Heating Features \ Central Gas, Inside City Limits Y\N \ Yes, LandDescription \ Interior Lot, Style \ 1 Story, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Water-City, Homestead Exemption Y\N \ Yes, CommunityAmenities \ Lake\Pond, Garages \ 2, Style \ Traditional, CommunityAmenities \ Playground, GarageAndCarport \ Garage-2 Car Attached, Utilities \ Sewer-City, CommunityAmenities \ Walking\Bike Trails
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,744 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R0115313
- Zillow Home ID: 69084495
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $157-180K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 73071 home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.3% increase for Norman as a whole. Among 73071 homes, this home is 22.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced exactly the same per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73071, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25% greater than in Norman, and 57.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73071 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73071 home values.
|520 Lone Oak Dr Norman, OK||$158K||3||2||1,635|
|528 Lone Oak Dr Norman, OK||$151K||3||2||1,521|
|516 Lone Oak Dr Norman, OK||$168K||4||2||1,740|
|532 Lone Oak Dr Norman, OK||$151K||3||2||1,545|
|512 Lone Oak Dr Norman, OK||$163K||3||2||1,632|
|536 Lone Oak Dr Norman, OK||$138K||3||2||1,382|
|525 Lone Oak Dr Norman, OK||$150K||3||2||1,577|
|529 Lone Oak Dr Norman, OK||$176K||3||2||1,860|
|521 Lone Oak Dr Norman, OK||$139K||3||2||1,381|
|533 Lone Oak Dr Norman, OK||$137K||3||2||1,382|
|517 Lone Oak Dr Norman, OK||$174K||3||2||1,860|
|508 Lone Oak Dr Norman, OK||$152K||3||2||1,526|
|540 Lone Oak Dr Norman, OK||$185K||3||2||1,969|
|537 Lone Oak Dr Norman, OK||$166K||3||2||1,748|
|2309 David Ct Norman, OK||$126K||3||2||1,363|
|Lone Oak Dr Norman, OK||$129K||3||2||1,240|
|513 Lone Oak Dr Norman, OK||$129K||3||2||1,240|
|2313 David Ct Norman, OK||$137K||3||2.5||1,494|
|529 23rd Ave NE Norman, OK||--||--||--||--|
|2401 Broadwell Oaks Dr Norman, OK||$199K||3||2||2,066|
Nearby Schools in Norman
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!