- Lot: 6,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- 181 days on Zillow
- Views: 8,686 all time views
- 51 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: May 2010 for $2,315,000
- Price/sqft: $1,428
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 7 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Water
- Wet Bar
- Features \ 1-5 Years Old, Features \ 3 Car Garage, Features \ 4+ Fireplaces, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Balcony / Lanai, Features \ BBQ, Features \ Beach Resort, Features \ Blinds, Features \ Cable, Features \ Center Island, Features \ Central A/C, Features \ City / Strip, Features \ City / Town Street, Features \ City Water, Features \ Covered Terraces, Features \ Cycling, Features \ Deck, Features \ Designer Kitchen, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Double Oven, Features \ Dry Bar, Features \ Dryer, Features \ Enclosed Porch, Features \ Entertainment System, Features \ Exercise Area, Features \ Fenced Yard, Features \ Fire Alarms, Features \ Fireplace, Features \ Fireplace in Master BR, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Garage Door, Features \ Garbage Disposal, Features \ Gas, Features \ Granite Countertops, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ Hot Tub, Features \ Inground, Features \ Jacuzzi Tub, Features \ Jetted Tub, Features \ Luxury Properties, Features \ Media Room / Home Theater, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Ocean, Features \ Ocean / Beach, Features \ Ocean Block, Features \ Other Beach, Features \ Outdoor Activities, Features \ Outdoor Kitchen, Features \ Outdoor Rooms, Features \ Patio, Features \ Porch, Features \ Privacy Fence, Features \ Private Elevator, Features \ QC Approved Listing, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Sand Beach, Features \ Scenic, Features \ Security System, Features \ Slate Roof, Features \ Smoke Detector, Features \ Sprinkler System, Features \ Stall Shower, Features \ Steam Shower, Features \ Stereo System, Features \ Stone, Features \ Storage Area, Features \ Tile, Features \ Vacation / Second Home, Features \ Walk-in Closet, Features \ Walk-out, Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Features \ Washer, Features \ Water, Features \ Wet Bar, Features \ Wheel Chair Accessible, Features \ Window Treatments, Features \ Wine Cellar, Features \ Wood Frame, Features \ Wood Siding, Features \ Zoned A/C, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Garbage disposal
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone, Wood
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,897 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2630420200
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 16726336
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.86-3.2M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 92075 home values will rise 2.6% next year, compared to a 3.3% rise for Solana Beach as a whole. Among 92075 homes, this home is 529.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 164.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92075, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.7% less than in Solana Beach, and 92.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 92075 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Solana Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92075 home values.
|520 Pacific Ave Solana Beach, CA||$2.29M||4||3||3,774|
|528 Pacific Ave Solana Beach, CA||$2.53M||4||3.5||2,647|
|516 Pacific Ave Solana Beach, CA||$3.45M||3||2||1,827|
|223 Ocean St Solana Beach, CA||$2.64M||3||2.5||2,618|
|Pacific Ave Solana Beach, CA||--||--||--||--|
|525 Pacific Ave Solana Beach, CA||$5.42M||4||4||3,408|
|514 Pacific Ave Solana Beach, CA||$1.46M||3||2.5||1,542|
|521 Pacific Ave Solana Beach, CA||$5.81M||2||3.5||3,431|
|529 Pacific Ave Solana Beach, CA||$3.02M||2||--||1,609|
|230 Ocean St Solana Beach, CA||$1.39M||3||1.5||1,386|
|222 Ocean St Solana Beach, CA||$2.14M||4||3.5||3,141|
|606 W Circle Dr Solana Beach, CA||$1.49M||4||1.5||1,750|
|216 Ocean St Solana Beach, CA||$1.53M||3||2||1,548|
|211 Ocean St Solana Beach, CA||$1.34M||2||1.5||1,259|
|533 Pacific Ave Solana Beach, CA||$6.14M||4||4||3,000|
|517 Pacific Ave Solana Beach, CA||$5.38M||3||3||2,912|
|512 Pacific Ave Solana Beach, CA||$1.46M||4||2||1,414|
|Pacific Ave Solana Beach, CA||--||--||--||--|
|212 Ocean St Solana Beach, CA||$1.42M||3||3||1,452|
|616 W Circle Dr Solana Beach, CA||$2.21M||3||2||2,409|
Nearby Schools in Solana Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!