524 Peck Ave, Fort Myers, FL 339193 beds, 2 baths, 1,902 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- 68 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $285,000
- Price/sqft: $110
- MLS #: 214032670
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 484 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,902 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 89
- Parcel #: 16452415000000080
- Zillow Home ID: 45453060
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 524 Peck Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33919 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 56.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36.5% lower than in Fort Myers, and 40.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33919 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fort Myers.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33919 home values.
- 518 Peck Ave Fort Myers, FL$252K321,890
- 5611 Goetz Dr Fort Myers, FL$246K321,817
- 530 Peck Ave Fort Myers, FL$313K432,345
- 5610 Sundown Harbor Ct Fort Myers, FL$373K432,362
- 5625 Goetz Dr Fort Myers, FL$317K32--
- 512 Peck Ave Fort Myers, FL$340K42.52,482
- 513 Peck Ave Fort Myers, FL$275K432,893
- 5612 Goetz Dr Fort Myers, FL$217K321,368
- 12121 Via Del Fontana Way Fort Myers, FL$369K453,693
- 539 Peck Ave Fort Myers, FL$257K321,783
- 536 Peck Ave Fort Myers, FL$241K321,817
- 12131 Via Del Fontana Way Fort Myers, FL$1.15M43.53,613
- 5622 Goetz Dr Fort Myers, FL$256K321,817
- 12111 Via Del Fontana Way Fort Myers, FL--Studio----
- 5606 Sundown Harbor Ct Fort Myers, FL$215K32.51,916
- 541 Peck Ave Fort Myers, FL$292K321,897
- 5628 Goetz Dr Fort Myers, FL$282K421,775
- 514 Sanford Dr Fort Myers, FL$163K221,512
- 516 Sanford Dr Fort Myers, FL$153K321,329
- 501 Peck Ave Fort Myers, FL--437,193
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.