524 W Par St, Orlando, FL 32804
Sold on 11/14/12: $66,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:873 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1982
- Last Sold:Nov 2012 for $66,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Construction Quality7.0
- Days on Zillow402
- Last Remodel Year1988
- Parcel #142229801300524
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID46124186
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$88,032||$73K – $105K||+$1,817||$100||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$959/mo||$844 – $1.2K/mo||+$1||$1.10||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts College Park home values will rise 12.9% next year, compared to a 11.2% rise for Orlando as a whole. Among College Park homes, this home is valued 65% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 56.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the College Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 18.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 63% lower than in Orlando, and 26.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help College Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or College Park home values.
Neighborhood for 524 W Par Street
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Edgewater High (assigned) 9-12 0.3 mi
- Lee Middle (assigned) 6-8 0.7 mi
- Princeton Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.7 mi
- Bishop Moore Catholic High 9-12 0.5 mi
- Saint Charles Borromeo Parish School PK-8 0.6 mi
- Morning Star Catholic School PK-10 0.6 mi
- College Park United Methodist Primary S... PK-5 0.7 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005