5241 Mardela Dr, Westerville, OH 43081
Sold on 7/29/13: $142,500
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,475 sq ft
- Lot:6,534 sqft
- Year Built:1987
- Last Sold:Jul 2013 for $142,500
- Heating Type:Forced air
Picture perfect home with three bedrooms, two full baths and gorgeous outdoor spaces all located on Little Turtle Golf Course. Some conveniences include a second floor laundry room, ample closet space and a two-car garage with workshop area. New Albany Plain Local Schools. New Rosatti windows (10 yr. warranty) and newer carpeting through out.
Will work with a buyer's agent, a 3% commission.
Very family friendly neighborhood in close proximity to several great parks, all while living in the New Albany School district, one of the top schools in the State
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Workshop, Walk-in closet
- Additional FeaturesBacks up directly to the 6th Tee of the Little Turtle Golf Club
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Garage Size229
- High SchoolNew Albany
- Last Remodel Year2010
- Middle SchoolNew Albany
- Neighborhood NameLittle Turtle
- Parcel #545196228
- Roof TypeShake Single
- Room Count6
- School DistrictPLAIN LOCAL
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID34078144
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow221
- Elementary SchoolNew Albany
- Exterior MaterialVinyl, Wood
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$147,706||$140K – $157K||+$220||$100||03/04/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,300/mo||$1K – $1.5K/mo||+$4||$0.88||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Little Turtle home values will increase 0.2% next year, compared to a 1.3% increase for Columbus as a whole. Among Little Turtle homes, this home is valued 9.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 12.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Little Turtle market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 56.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.8% less than in Columbus, and 81.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Little Turtle home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Little Turtle home values.
Neighborhood for 5241 Mardela Drive
- 5249 Mardela Dr Westerville, OH$126K31.51,423
- 5233 Mardela Dr Westerville, OH$127K31.01,220
- 5257 Mardela Dr Westerville, OH$123K31.01,220
- 5225 Mardela Dr Westerville, OH$130K31.51,475
- 5265 Mardela Dr Westerville, OH$128K32.01,497
- 5754 Longrifle Rd Westerville, OH$127K31.01,220
- 5232 Mardela Dr Westerville, OH$110K31.01,220
- 5240 Mardela Dr Westerville, OH$117K31.51,206
- 5737 Wena Way Westerville, OH$115K31.01,220
- 5745 Wena Way Westerville, OH$128K32.01,497
- 5248 Mardela Dr Westerville, OH$123K31.01,312
- 5729 Wena Way Westerville, OH$130K31.01,220
- 5729 Longrifle Rd Westerville, OH$146K32.01,497
- 5256 Mardela Dr Westerville, OH$126K32.01,220
- 5737 Longrifle Rd Westerville, OH$125K32.01,220
- 5762 Longrifle Rd Westerville, OH$126K32.51,475
- 5264 Mardela Dr Westerville, OH$125K32.01,231
- 5745 Longrifle Rd Westerville, OH$126K31.01,220
- 5721 Wena Way Westerville, OH$126K32.01,220
- 5272 Mardela Dr Westerville, OH$123K32.01,134
Nearby Schools in Columbus
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005