- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Views: 682 all time views
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $581,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $428
- Parking: 484 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Listing Info \ Release Clause Present, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Marble, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas - Natural, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Garage, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - Yes, Roof \ Other, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,358 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 68502066
- Zillow Home ID: 19817019
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $505-655K.
Market guideZillow predicts Blossom Valley home values will increase 8.6% next year, compared to a 7.1% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among Blossom Valley homes, this home is valued 8% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Blossom Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.4% greater than in San Jose, and 62.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Blossom Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Blossom Valley home values.
|5247 Running Bear Dr San Jose, CA||$659K||4||2.5||1,805|
|5217 Running Bear Dr San Jose, CA||$676K||4||2||1,525|
|5251 Running Bear Dr San Jose, CA||$599K||3||2||1,358|
|5199 Running Bear Dr San Jose, CA||$696K||4||2||1,695|
|5222 Tomahawk Dr San Jose, CA||$606K||3||2||1,358|
|5206 Tomahawk Dr San Jose, CA||$668K||4||2||1,525|
|5230 Tomahawk Dr San Jose, CA||$607K||4||2||1,525|
|5253 Running Bear Dr San Jose, CA||$605K||4||2||1,525|
|5248 Running Bear Dr San Jose, CA||$647K||3||2||1,358|
|5193 Running Bear Dr San Jose, CA||$651K||3||2||1,358|
|5238 Tomahawk Dr San Jose, CA||$596K||3||2||1,358|
|5259 Running Bear Dr San Jose, CA||$592K||3||2||1,358|
|5212 Running Bear Dr San Jose, CA||$682K||3||2||1,358|
|5218 Running Bear Dr San Jose, CA||$706K||4||2||1,525|
|5206 Running Bear Dr San Jose, CA||$692K||4||2||1,525|
|5254 Running Bear Dr San Jose, CA||$623K||3||2||1,358|
|5246 Tomahawk Dr San Jose, CA||$612K||4||2||1,525|
|5198 Running Bear Dr San Jose, CA||$672K||3||2||1,358|
|5242 Running Bear Dr San Jose, CA||$751K||4||3||2,001|
|5265 Running Bear Dr San Jose, CA||$628K||4||2||1,661|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!