5242 Miami St, Saint Louis, MO 631392 beds, 1 bath, 1,118 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $111,000
- Price/sqft: $99
- Flooring: Hardwood
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,118 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1946
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 38
- Parcel #: 60810000700
- Zillow Home ID: 3022236
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5242 Miami Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Hampton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.9% lower than in Saint Louis, and 153.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help North Hampton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Hampton home values.
- 5244 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$122K--11,025
- 5240 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$139K311,494
- 5300 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$118K--1.51,025
- 5238 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$147K--11,025
- 5247 Pernod Ave Saint Louis, MO$134K--43,264
- 5251 Pernod Ave Saint Louis, MO$119K--1925
- 5243 Pernod Ave Saint Louis, MO$199K--43,264
- 5304 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$199K--44,134
- 5301 Pernod Ave Saint Louis, MO$134K213,672
- 5239 Pernod Ave Saint Louis, MO$142K--11,056
- 5253 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$198K311,794
- 5249 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$132K311,025
- 5247 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$133K--11,215
- 5301 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$137K--11,125
- 5305 Pernod Ave Saint Louis, MO$164K--43,672
- 5219A Miami St Saint Louis, MO--111,034
- 5243 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$129K211,100
- 5310 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$83K--21,496
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292