5242 Roseland St, Los Angeles, CA 900163 beds, 1 bath, 678 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,354 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $175,500
- Price/sqft: $259
- Parking: 1 space
- Parking Type: 2 - Car Garage, Parking Type: garage
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 2
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 678 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Lot depth: 20
- Lot width: 128
- Parcel #: 5043015024
- Zillow Home ID: 20585141
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5242 Roseland Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Crenshaw market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 17.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.1% greater than in Los Angeles, and 16.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Crenshaw home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Crenshaw home values.
- 8 beds, 5 baths
4,076 sqft, 4,791 sqft lot, built in 1965
- 8 beds, 5 baths
- 4 beds, 3 baths
2,311 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1939
- 4 beds, 3 baths
- 2802 S Cloverdale Ave Los Angeles, CA$327K11572
- 2804 S Cloverdale Ave Los Angeles, CA$671K442,000
- 2804 S Cloverdale Ave Los Angeles, CA$574K442,000
- 2760 S Cloverdale Ave Los Angeles, CA$424K321,491
- S Cloverdale Ave Los Angeles, CA$378K21976
- S Cloverdale Ave Los Angeles, CA$447K211,024
- S Cloverdale Ave Los Angeles, CA$456K321,654
- 5236 Roseland St Los Angeles, CA$491K632,154
- 2754 S Cloverdale Ave Los Angeles, CA$352K31820
- 2807 S Redondo Blvd Los Angeles, CA$363K11805
- 2811 S Redondo Blvd APT 2 Los Angeles, CA$548K743,529
- 2750 S Cloverdale Ave APT 3 Los Angeles, CA$575K853,224
- 2814 S Cloverdale Ave Los Angeles, CA$566K------
- 2814 S Cloverdale Ave Los Angeles, CA$485K----2,332
- 2815 S Redondo Blvd Los Angeles, CA--421,329
- 2755 S Redondo Blvd Los Angeles, CA$600K443,224
- 2746 S Cloverdale Ave Los Angeles, CA$378K21976
- 2761 S Cloverdale Ave Los Angeles, CA$510K622,023
- 2821 S Redondo Blvd Los Angeles, CA$418K321,372
- 2751 S Redondo Blvd Los Angeles, CA$552K643,068
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.