- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5243 Amelia Dr, San Jose, CA 951183 beds, 2 baths, 1,095 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,875 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Last sold: Mar 2009 for $153,500
- Parking: 360 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,095 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 56922060
- Zillow Home ID: 19758183
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5243 Amelia Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cambrian Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 5.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in San Jose, and 82.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Cambrian Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cambrian Park home values.
- 5239 Amelia Dr San Jose, CA$738K421,095
- 1543 Tobias Dr San Jose, CA$668K321,158
- 1539 Tobias Dr San Jose, CA$660K321,218
- 5235 Amelia Dr San Jose, CA$690K321,095
- 1547 Tobias Dr San Jose, CA$705K421,158
- 1562 Sabina Way San Jose, CA$804K531,767
- 1560 Sabina Way San Jose, CA$727K321,095
- 5231 Amelia Dr San Jose, CA$703K321,095
- 1549 Tobias Dr San Jose, CA$1.11M432,056
- 5240 Amelia Dr San Jose, CA$777K421,480
- 5236 Amelia Dr San Jose, CA$775K321,329
- 5244 Amelia Dr San Jose, CA$713K321,095
- 1558 Sabina Way San Jose, CA$694K321,095
- 5253 Amelia Dr San Jose, CA$751K321,095
- 5232 Amelia Dr San Jose, CA$776K321,500
- 5227 Amelia Dr San Jose, CA$713K321,095
- 1564 Sabina Way San Jose, CA$849K421,518
- 5248 Amelia Dr San Jose, CA$737K421,158
- 5254 Gatewood Ln San Jose, CA$723K321,095
- 5228 Amelia Dr San Jose, CA$775K321,365
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!