- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5244 Watson St NW, Washington, DC 200163 beds, 4 baths, 1,818 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,337 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,818 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 1447 0876
- Zillow Home ID: 436994
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5244 Watson St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Kent market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 92.1% less than in Washington, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Kent home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kent home values.
- 5250 Watson St NW Washington, DC$1.25M42.52,280
- 5230 Watson St NW Washington, DC$1.17M43.51,886
- 5253 Watson St NW Washington, DC$3.06M66.54,756
- 5257 Watson St NW Washington, DC$4.63M55.56,410
- 5256 Watson St NW Washington, DC$1.37M332,582
- 5275 Partridge Ln NW Washington, DC$2.98M55.54,120
- 5231 Watson St NW Washington, DC$1.13M432,544
- 5285 Partridge Ln NW Washington, DC$4.53M865,760
- 5223 Watson St NW Washington, DC$1.43M43.52,808
- 5220 Watson St NW Washington, DC$1.36M432,100
- 5262 Watson St NW Washington, DC$1.41M53.53,414
- 5215 Watson St NW Washington, DC$1.17M43.51,786
- 5254 Loughboro Rd NW Washington, DC$3.06M574,086
- 5255 Partridge Ln NW Washington, DC$2.23M353,334
- 5289 Partridge Ln NW Washington, DC$3.46M674,204
- 5248 Loughboro Rd NW Washington, DC$1.37M64.52,852
- 5246 Loughboro Rd NW Washington, DC$1.46M443,846
- 5200 Watson St NW Washington, DC$1.5M52.53,036
- 5201 Watson St NW Washington, DC$1.2M542,447
- 5741 Macarthur Blvd NW Washington, DC$888K321,573
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!