- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5247 Calderon Rd, Woodland Hills, CA 913645 beds, 3 baths, 2,946 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Calderon Rd. is a cul de sac with 17 tile roof homes that were built in 1985, and is about 80 feet above the average terrain of the valley just at the base of the SW foothills. Most homes avg 1750 to 1950 sf; some with addtions are 2900 sf to 3200sf and many residents have resided here for years. Houses The surrounding neighborhood is a mix of old and new, contemporary, but there is a trend to remodel and upgrade homes built in the 1940's to '60's as country homes. There are many old trees that provide a sylvan setting. This area was originally zoned for horses. The schools are exceptional in this area, with El Camino and Taft High Schools regularly scoring among the top in the nation; Woodland Hills Elementary ranked 4th in Los Angeles, and Woodland Hills Academy and nearby magnet school are oriented toward gifted students. The neighborhood is separated from the busy Ventura Blvd. business district by the 101 Freeway. A soundwall does a pretty effective job of muting the noise. West Ventura Blvd. is a short walk under the freeway and has been gaining a number of new and fine dining restaurants, boutique shops, a Starbucks. Walk to Fine dining Pacieire, La Frite, White Harte Pub; the library, post office, convenience stores; CVS, Rite-aid, Vons, Ralphs, Jerry's Deli, newstand nearby. Whole Foods and Trader Joes 1 mile. The Motion Picture Home, Sagebrush Cantina, Calabasas Commons are just down Avenue San Luis. Malibu is only 20 minutes away over Topanga Canyon. Nearby Fallbrook Mall, Topanga Plaza, and Topanga Promenade shopping. 3 theaters/30 movie screens within 7 minutes. Work in Warner Center, or from home - don't commute!
- Lot: 6,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 1985 for $167,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- GE Monogram cooktop grilll with Italian stainless steel hood.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Solarium / Atrium
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,946 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2075005031
- Zillow Home ID: 19899417
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5247 Calderon Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Woodland Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.6% lower than in Los Angeles, and 39.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Woodland Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodland Hills home values.
- 5241 Calderon Rd Woodland Hills, CA$699K321,866
- 22510 Avenue San Luis Woodland Hills, CA$563K211,215
- 22518 Avenue San Luis Woodland Hills, CA$625K321,729
- 22522 Avenue San Luis Woodland Hills, CA$654K321,729
- 5253 Calderon Rd Woodland Hills, CA$669K321,795
- 5259 Calderon Rd Woodland Hills, CA$679K321,795
- 5240 Calderon Rd Woodland Hills, CA$775K33.751,895
- 5265 Calderon Rd Woodland Hills, CA$665K321,795
- 22528 Avenue San Luis Woodland Hills, CA$588K221,334
- 5246 Calderon Rd Woodland Hills, CA$713K321,905
- 5271 Calderon Rd Woodland Hills, CA$656K321,725
- 5252 Calderon Rd Woodland Hills, CA$702K321,795
- 5250 Sale Ave Woodland Hills, CA$623K321,558
- 5246 Sale Ave Woodland Hills, CA$693K321,756
- 22534 Avenue San Luis Woodland Hills, CA$568K211,404
- 5258 Calderon Rd Woodland Hills, CA$727K321,795
- 5234 Sale Ave Woodland Hills, CA$865K221,991
- 5264 Calderon Rd Woodland Hills, CA$777K321,931
- 22451 Cass Ave Woodland Hills, CA$1.18M544,069
- 22540 Avenue San Luis Woodland Hills, CA$452K211,284
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.