5247 Fox Meadow Dr, Highlands Ranch, CO 801305 beds, 3.5 baths, 4,502 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
This beautiful home is located in south Highlands Ranch in the Hearth subdivision. The Hearth offers fine living in a natural setting with amenities to provide a richer quality of life. It?s a place where you can always find something fun and active to do, or simply slow down and enjoy nature. As a resident of the Hearth you will enjoy: over 2,000 acres of open space, 70 miles of paved and natural trails, 22 parks, and private hiking/biking trails in the 874 acres of HRCA's Backcountry Wilderness Area, four state-of-the-art recreation centers, two 18-hole golf courses, two skate parks, an outdoor inline hockey rink, four dog off-leash areas, eight lit public tennis courts, three lit ball fields, a historic park, and three community gardens. Redstone Elementary was awarded with the Colorado John Irwin Schools of Excellence Award and Rock Canyon High School was awarded Denver?s Top High School by 5280 Magazine. Also located in Highlands Ranch are two top Private Schools Denver Christian School and Valor Christian High School. The newly built town center features many unique restaurants and shops including: Landsdowne Arms, an Irish bistro and pub, and Old Blinking Light, named one of America's 10 Best New Chefs by Food & Wine Magazine. Highlands Ranch provides convenient access to all of Denver?s major attractions and business centers including Chatfield Recreation Area, Cherry Creek Shopping Center, Coors Field, downtown Denver, Denver Tech Center, Invesco Field at Mile High, Pepsi Center, and Park Meadows Mall.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $490,000
- Price/sqft: $109
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1282 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 420 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,502 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0444579
- Zillow Home ID: 67452417
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5247 Fox Meadow Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80130, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.9% higher than in Highlands Ranch, and 1.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80130 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Highlands Ranch.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80130 home values.
- 5255 Fox Meadow Dr Highlands Ranch, CO$439K32.53,266
- 5237 Fox Meadow Dr Highlands Ranch, CO$481K434,000
- 5188 Heatherglen Dr Highlands Ranch, CO$443K342,779
- 5229 Fox Meadow Dr Highlands Ranch, CO$495K534,199
- 5202 Heatherglen Dr Highlands Ranch, CO$425K332,482
- 5261 Fox Meadow Dr Highlands Ranch, CO$445K342,811
- 5174 Heatherglen Dr Highlands Ranch, CO$407K32.52,250
- 5216 Heatherglen Dr Highlands Ranch, CO$461K434,006
- 5160 Heatherglen Dr Highlands Ranch, CO$442K432,775
- 5238 Fox Meadow Dr Highlands Ranch, CO$412K332,144
- 5250 Fox Meadow Dr Highlands Ranch, CO$420K432,556
- 5223 Fox Meadow Dr Highlands Ranch, CO$470K432,948
- 5269 Fox Meadow Dr Highlands Ranch, CO$410K432,454
- 5228 Fox Meadow Dr Highlands Ranch, CO$406K432,454
- 5230 Heatherglen Dr Highlands Ranch, CO$443K443,281
- 5144 Heatherglen Dr Highlands Ranch, CO$445K433,929
- 5260 Fox Meadow Dr Highlands Ranch, CO$482K433,881
- 5218 Fox Meadow Dr Highlands Ranch, CO$487K644,435
- 5215 Fox Meadow Dr Highlands Ranch, CO$429K333,281
- 5244 Heatherglen Dr Highlands Ranch, CO$427K432,775
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!