- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5248 N 36th St, Milwaukee, WI 532094 beds, 1 bath, 1,208 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Alternatively, this property can be purchased in bulk with other available properties as a package deal. However, doing so will require cash or a down payment of at least 50% or more. Once again, price is negotiable and the seller is willing to do seller financing to qualified applicants. You must have a proof of funds letter from a lending institution, a bank statement, 401k statement, or any other letter advising me of the funds you have available for purchasing in order to view any of the properties. There is no exception to this rule.
- Lot: 5,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1892
- Last sold: Mar 1986 for $29,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,208 sqft
- Parcel #: 0019203530008
- Zillow Home ID: 40405621
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5248 N 36th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Old North Milwaukee market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 129.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86.7% higher than in Milwaukee, and 443.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Old North Milwaukee home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Milwaukee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old North Milwaukee home values.
- 5252 N 36th St Milwaukee, WI$36K311,154
- 5242 N 36th St Milwaukee, WI$55K311,200
- 5256 N 36th St Milwaukee, WI$20K521,379
- 5236 N 36th St Milwaukee, WI$40K41.51,288
- 5260 N 36th St Milwaukee, WI$49K411,125
- 5232 N 36th St Milwaukee, WI$48K311,420
- 5264 N 36th St Milwaukee, WI$54K521,804
- 5224 N 36th St Milwaukee, WI$76K322,036
- 5272 N 36th St Milwaukee, WI$48K421,790
- 5235-5239 N 35th St Milwaukee, WI$322K8811,353
- 5218 N 36th St Milwaukee, WI$63K31.51,294
- 5278 N 36th St Milwaukee, WI$99K422,072
- 5229-5231 N 35th St Milwaukee, WI$45K722,687
- 5247 N 36th St Milwaukee, WI$52K422,016
- 5253 N 36th St Milwaukee, WI$34K31.51,270
- 5245 N 36th St # A Milwaukee, WI$67K422,181
- 5273 N 35th St Milwaukee, WI$40K411,304
- 5259 N 36th St Milwaukee, WI$36K311,345
- 5221-5223 N 35th St Milwaukee, WI$64K----3,474
- 5239 N 36th St Milwaukee, WI$95K41.51,915
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.