- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
525 14th St SE, Washington, DC 200033 beds, 3 baths, 1,656 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,393 sqft
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $670,000
- Price/sqft: $405
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,656 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1043 0053
- Zillow Home ID: 424202
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 525 14th St Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Capitol Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.1% lower than in Washington, and 41.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
- 521 14th St SE Washington, DC$652K311,200
- 523 14th St SE Washington, DC$697K21.51,224
- 527 14th St SE Washington, DC$650K311,290
- 529 14th St SE Washington, DC$627K321,410
- 519 14th St SE Washington, DC$700K411,192
- 531 14th St SE Washington, DC$632K311,440
- 541 14th St SE Washington, DC$704K32.51,474
- 517 14th St SE Washington, DC$643K21.51,200
- 515 14th St SE Washington, DC$611K211,308
- 543 14th St SE Washington, DC$632K311,470
- 513 14th St SE Washington, DC$632K32.51,200
- 545 14th St SE Washington, DC$665K311,272
- 511 14th St SE Washington, DC$632K31.51,192
- 547 14th St SE Washington, DC$660K31.51,272
- 549 14th St SE Washington, DC$625K311,414
- 509 14th St SE Washington, DC$629K331,300
- 507 14th St SE Washington, DC$619K21.51,270
- 551 14th St SE Washington, DC$632K32.51,386
- 1365 E St SE Washington, DC$587K21.51,301
- 553 14th St SE Washington, DC$637K611,386
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.