- Lot: 5,523 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- 315 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,262 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- HOA Fee: $249
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $205,990
- Last sale price/sqft: $69
- MLS #: T2582028
- View Virtual Tour
- Parking: 0 space, 642 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Den\Library\Office, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Fees Required, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ USDA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Surface Counters, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Kitchen Features \ Island, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Sidewalk, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ County Water, Utilities \ Electric, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Location \ Level, Pool Type \ Gunite\Concrete, Utilities \ City Water, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Garage Carport \ 3 Car Garage, Interior Layout \ Kitchen\Family Room Combo, Utilities \ BB\HS Internet Avail, Last Status \ Pending, Utilities \ Public Municipal Water, Architectural Style \ Contemporary, Showing Time \ Set Appointment, Additional Rooms \ Loft, Location \ Street Private, Green Energy Features \ Energy Star Dishwasher, Green Energy Features \ Energy Star Refrigerator, Green Energy Features \ Energy Star Washer, Green Energy Features \ Energy Star Windows, Green Energy Features \ Radiant Barrier, Interior Features \ Radiant Barrier, Front Exposure \ Southeast, Interior Layout \ Great Room, Interior Features \ Thermal Windows, Community Features \ Water Access, Green Energy Features \ Programmable Thermostat, Green Landscaping \ Fl. Friendly\Native Landscape, Office Primary Board ID \ Sarasota, Architectural Style \ Colonial, Floor Covering \ Brick\Stone, Green Energy Features \ Energy Star Roof Product, Green Water Features \ Irrigation-Low Volume, Green Energy Features \ Reflective Roofing Material
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,004 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0315810956
- Zillow Home ID: 99631068
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $190-309K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33570 home values will increase 5.3% next year, compared to a 5.3% rise for Ruskin as a whole. Among 33570 homes, this home is 60.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 9.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33570, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.8% greater than in Ruskin, and 338.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33570 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ruskin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33570 home values.
Nearby Schools in Ruskin
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.