525 28th Ave, San Mateo, CA 944033 beds, 2 baths, 1,830 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,949 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $1,128,000
- Price/sqft: $616
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 430 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Master bath
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,830 sqft
- Lot depth: 119
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 039283090
- Zillow Home ID: 15536878
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 525 28th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northwest Hillsdale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 5.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 110.5% higher than in San Mateo, and 40.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northwest Hillsdale home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Mateo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest Hillsdale home values.
- 515 28th Ave San Mateo, CA$1.06M321,700
- 529 28th Ave San Mateo, CA$979K31.51,500
- 533 28th Ave San Mateo, CA$1.05M31.51,550
- 524 Ventura Ave San Mateo, CA$1.26M321,880
- 526 Ventura Ave San Mateo, CA$955K31.51,590
- 514 Ventura Ave San Mateo, CA$1.16M422,000
- 2808 Alameda De Las Pulgas San Mateo, CA$940K321,540
- 530 Ventura Ave San Mateo, CA$801K311,110
- 537 28th Ave San Mateo, CA$1.11M321,810
- 2814 Alameda De Las Pulgas San Mateo, CA$913K321,450
- 532 Ventura Ave San Mateo, CA$837K311,120
- 508 Ventura Ave San Mateo, CA$1.22M321,810
- 539 28th Ave San Mateo, CA$1.09M321,810
- 539 28th Ave San Mateo, CA$920K32--
- 536 Ventura Ave San Mateo, CA$1.56M332,860
- 527 Ventura Ave San Mateo, CA$816K21960
- 525 Ventura Ave San Mateo, CA$838K311,070
- 535 Ventura Ave San Mateo, CA$898K311,360
- 541 28th Ave San Mateo, CA$1.43M532,640
- 515 Ventura Ave San Mateo, CA$994K411,620
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.