This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Views: 1,123 all time views
- HOA Fee: $646
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2006 for $562,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: City, Park
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ None, Community Features \ Card Entry, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Elevators, Condo Fees Term \ Annual, Contract Status \ Pending 3rd Party Appro, Exterior Construction \ Other, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Concrete, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ Under Building Parking, Garage Features \ Assigned Parking, Garage Features \ Under Building Parking, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Elevator, Interior Features \ Fire Sprinkler, Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Layout \ Great Room, Interior Layout \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Corner Unit, Location \ End Unit, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Maintenance Includes \ Roof, Maintenance Includes \ Security, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Shower No Tub, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Condominium, Pet Size \ Large (61-100 Lbs.), Pool \ None, Property Description \ End Unit, Property Style \ Condo, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Membrane, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Exclusion/Variable Commission, Special Sale Provision \ Short Sale, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ BB/HS Internet Avail, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Public Utilities
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 9
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,009 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 252229393200502
- Unit floor #: 5
- Zillow Home ID: 71073527
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $241-595K.
Market guideZillow predicts South Eola home values will rise 7% next year, compared to a 8.5% rise for Orlando as a whole. Among South Eola homes, this home is valued 24% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 25.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Eola, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 68.3% higher than in Orlando, and 334.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Eola home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Eola home values.
|Other Units in this Building (59)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 525 E Jackson St|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!