525 Garfield St, San Francisco, CA 941322 beds, 1 bath, 1,087 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $650,000
- Price/sqft: $598
- Flooring: Hardwood, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,087 sqft
- Parcel #: 7005 045
- Zillow Home ID: 15190202
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 525 Garfield Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Merced Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% higher than in San Francisco, and 86.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Merced Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Merced Heights home values.
- 531 Garfield St San Francisco, CA$608K211,087
- 519 Garfield St San Francisco, CA$602K--1925
- 537 Garfield St San Francisco, CA$605K--11,000
- 515 Garfield St San Francisco, CA$610K--1925
- 378 Vernon St San Francisco, CA$615K211,140
- 374 Vernon St San Francisco, CA$599K21800
- 543 Garfield St San Francisco, CA$606K--11,000
- 505 Garfield St San Francisco, CA$624K--11,100
- 479 Arch St San Francisco, CA$619K--1900
- 475 Arch St San Francisco, CA$630K21900
- 370 Vernon St San Francisco, CA$598K21800
- 495 Arch St San Francisco, CA$591K21850
- 485 Arch St San Francisco, CA$599K21850
- 471 Arch St San Francisco, CA$616K21900
- 366 Vernon St San Francisco, CA$651K421,231
- 526 Garfield St San Francisco, CA$673K211,210
- 532 Garfield St San Francisco, CA$594K--1800
- 520 Garfield St San Francisco, CA$1.14M331,904
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!