- Lot: 2.63 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Views: 4,590 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $490,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $148
- Finished basement, 758 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 6 spaces
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_DSCRP \ Main Level, BED2_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BED2_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, BED3_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BED3_LEVEL \ Basement, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level, BTH1_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, DIN_DSCRP \ Remodeled, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, FAM_DSCRP \ Remodeled, FAM_DSCRP \ Wet bar, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Wetbar, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Slider, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LIV_DSCRP \ Remodeled, LIV_DSCRP \ Slider, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Main Level, MBR_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, MBR_DSCRP \ Remodeled, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_DSCRP \ French Doors, OTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level, OTH1_DSCRP \ Remodeled, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH2_DSCRP \ Main Level, OTH2_DSCRP \ Pantry, OTH2_DSCRP \ Remodeled, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Mud Room, OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Workshop, OTH4_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH4_DSCRP \ Main Level, OTH4_DSCRP \ Remodeled, OTH4_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, UTILITY_CONNECTI
- Range / Oven
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,300 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:014.0 B:0000 L:0035.A
- Zillow Home ID: 56973374
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $350-689K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01985 home values will fall 1% next year, compared to a 1% decrease for West Newbury as a whole. Among 01985 homes, this home is valued 3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 25.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01985, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for West Newbury, and 67.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01985 home values.
|528 Main St West Newbury, MA||$601K||10||3.5||3,488|
|526 Main St West Newbury, MA||$561K||5||2.5||2,576|
|524 Main St West Newbury, MA||$793K||5||3.5||4,176|
|519 Main St West Newbury, MA||$640K||4||3.5||3,200|
|503 Main St West Newbury, MA||$333K||3||1||1,530|
|520 Main St West Newbury, MA||$640K||5||2.5||--|
|511 Main St West Newbury, MA||$532K||5||3||2,653|
|540 Main St West Newbury, MA||$579K||5||2.5||2,900|
|505 Main St West Newbury, MA||$448K||3||2||2,335|
|8 Training Field Rd West Newbury, MA||$535K||4||2||2,282|
|10 Training Field Rd West Newbury, MA||$594K||4||2||3,247|
|6 Training Field Rd West Newbury, MA||$359K||3||2||1,622|
|495 Main St West Newbury, MA||$576K||4||2||2,355|
|4 Training Field Rd West Newbury, MA||$457K||3||1.5||2,056|
|2 Training Field Rd West Newbury, MA||$507K||3||2.5||2,160|
|510 Main St West Newbury, MA||$548K||5||1.5||2,970|
|487 Main St West Newbury, MA||$413K||3||2||1,924|
|7 Baileys Ln West Newbury, MA||$417K||4||2||2,414|
|479 Main St West Newbury, MA||$527K||3||2.5||2,293|
|Baileys Ln West Newbury, MA||$476K||3||2.5||2,054|
Nearby Schools in West Newbury
PK-6 & ungraded1.2 mi
7-8 & ungraded2.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!