525 N 1st St, Richmond, VA 232193 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,428 sqft
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,482 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 184 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2007 for $340,000
- Price/sqft: $50
- MLS #: 1404245
- Parking: 0 space
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,428 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: N0000062050
- Zillow Home ID: 12525366
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 525 N 1st Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Jackson Ward market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 20.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% higher than in Richmond, and 95.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Jackson Ward home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jackson Ward home values.
- 523 N 1st St Richmond, VA$172K321,628
- 527 N 1st St Richmond, VA$144K321,220
- 521 N 1st St Richmond, VA$216K421,970
- 103 E Leigh St Richmond, VA$267K42.52,421
- 105 E Leigh St Richmond, VA$246K43.52,190
- 519 N 1st St Richmond, VA$145K311,656
- 107 E Leigh St Richmond, VA$276K32.52,360
- 101 E Leigh St Richmond, VA$263K------
- 517 N 1st St Richmond, VA$241K322,106
- 109 E Leigh St Richmond, VA$296K42.52,243
- 111 E Leigh St Richmond, VA$131K322,190
- 515 N 1st St Richmond, VA$214K32.52,032
- 113 E Leigh St Richmond, VA$125K422,412
- 513 N 1st St Richmond, VA$168K421,536
- N 1st St Richmond, VA$159K32.52,428
- 115 E Leigh St Richmond, VA$215K422,533
- 511 N 1st St Richmond, VA$153K31.51,298
- 516 N 2nd St UNIT 2B Richmond, VA$154K11400
- 516 N 2nd St APT 2E Richmond, VA$156K11421
- 516 N 2nd St APT 2B Richmond, VA$156K11421
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!