- Built in 2011
- 9 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,261 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $237,260
- Price/sqft: $147
- MLS #: 3460375
- Appliances Equipment \ Dishwasher, Appliances Equipment \ Garbage Disposal, Cooling Type \ Central Air, Driveway \ Paved, Exterior \ Vinyl, Garage Features \ Attached, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Property Subtype \ Condominium, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Asphalt\Fiberglass, Appliances Equipment \ Microwave, Dwelling Type \ Attached, Exterior \ Stone, Heating Fuel \ Gas, Maint Fee Freq \ Monthly, Maint Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Appliances Equipment \ Oven, Restrictions \ None, Appliances Equipment \ Range, Appliances Equipment \ Refrigerator, Style \ Ranch, Water Sewer \ Public Sewer, Water Sewer \ Public Water, Last Change Type \ Back On Market, Heating Type \ Fireplace-Gas, Maint Fee Includes \ Exterior Building, Maint Fee Includes \ Sewer, Maint Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, Maint Fee Includes \ Water, Living Area Source \ Owner, Maint Fee Includes \ Other, Association \ CRISOH MLS, Geocode Source \ Imported
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1508177
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 114443406
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $146-297K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 44321 home values will increase 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.5% increase for Akron Metro as a whole. Among 44321 homes, this home is 44.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 56.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44321, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 520.5% higher than in Akron Metro, and 881% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44321 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44321 home values.
Nearby Schools in Copley
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.