525 S 1100 E APT 29, Saint George, UT 847902 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,054 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1985
- 80 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $12
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Heat pump
- Parking: Carport, Off street, 1 space
- Price/sqft: $84
- MLS #: 14-158346
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,054 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 0349350
- Zillow Home ID: 68889443
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 525 S 1100 E APT 29
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 84790, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.6% less than in Saint George, and 3.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 84790 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint George.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 525 S 1100 E APT 30 Saint George, UT$84K21.51,054
- 525 S 1100 E APT 28 Saint George, UT$83K21.51,054
- 525 S 1100 E APT 27 Saint George, UT$85K221,053
- 575 S 1100 E APT 2 Saint George, UT$91K21.51,134
- 575 S 1100 E APT 1 Saint George, UT$92K21.51,134
- 575 S 1100 E APT 3 Saint George, UT$89K21.51,134
- 575 S 1100 E APT 4 Saint George, UT$96K21.51,134
- 525 S 1100 E APT 26 Saint George, UT$84K21.51,054
- 525 S 1100 E APT 31 Saint George, UT$84K21.51,054
- 525 S 1100 E APT 32 Saint George, UT$83K21.51,054
- 525 S 1100 E APT 25 Saint George, UT$87K21.51,054
- 575 S 1100 E APT 5 Saint George, UT$98K321,139
- 575 S 1100 E APT 30 Saint George, UT$109K221,139
- 525 S 1100 E APT 33 Saint George, UT$83K21.51,054
- 525 S 1100 E APT 24 Saint George, UT$83K21.51,054
- 575 S 1100 E APT 6 Saint George, UT$101K321,139
- 575 S 1100 E APT 29 Saint George, UT$89K21.51,134
- 525 S 1100 E APT 34 Saint George, UT$83K21.51,054
- 510 S 1100 E APT 2 Saint George, UT$107K21876
- 525 S 1100 E APT 23 Saint George, UT$83K21.51,054
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.