- Lot: 679 sqft
- Built in 2006
- 36 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,721 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $315
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $229,000
- Price/sqft: $220
- MLS #: 5249325
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: City, Mountain
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Monthly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association Fee Incl \ Blanket Ins Policy, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Exterior Mnt of Unit, Association Fee Incl \ Front Yard Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Garbage Collection, Association Fee Incl \ Pest Control, Association Fee Incl \ Sewer, Association Fee Incl \ Street Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Water, Complex Feature \ Biking/Walking Path, Complex Feature \ Community Pool, Complex Feature \ Community Spa, Complex Feature \ Gated Community, Complex Feature \ Near Bus Stop, Complex Feature \ Near Light Rail Stop, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dwelling Styles \ Attached, Dwelling Type \ Townhouse, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Multi-Zones, Exterior Features \ Balcony/Deck(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Stories \ 3, Fencing \ View/Wrought Iron, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Tempe High School, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Elec, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Washer Included, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bedroom \ Upstairs, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Parking \ Tandem Garage, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Borders Common Area, Property Description \ City Light View(s), Property Description \ Corner Lot, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ Other (See Remarks), Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ Y, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Status - Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Tax Municipality \ Tempe, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Unit Style \ Three or More Levels, Utilities \ APS, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,544 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2116165491
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $152-320K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 85281 home values will rise 4.7% next year, compared to a 4.3% increase for Tempe as a whole. Among 85281 homes, this home is 88.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 57.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85281, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58.9% higher than in Tempe, and 172.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85281 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tempe.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85281 home values.
|525 W Lakeside Dr UNIT 127 Tempe, AZ||$250K||2||3||1,265|
|525 W Lakeside Dr # 44 Tempe, AZ||$305K||--||--||1,544|
|525 W Lakeside Dr UNIT 126 Tempe, AZ||$265K||2||2.5||1,493|
|525 W Lakeside Dr # 40 Tempe, AZ||$314K||--||--||1,493|
|525 W Lakeside Dr UNIT 125 Tempe, AZ||$275K||2||2.5||1,324|
|525 W Lakeside Dr UNIT 111 Tempe, AZ||$263K||2||2.5||1,265|
|522 W 1st St STE 101 Tempe, AZ||$318K||1||2.5||1,735|
|522 W 1st St STE 102 Tempe, AZ||$321K||--||--||1,735|
|525 W Lakeside Dr # 36 Tempe, AZ||$323K||--||--||1,544|
|522 W 1st St STE 103 Tempe, AZ||$330K||--||--||1,735|
|526 W 1st St STE 105 Tempe, AZ||$253K||2||3||1,314|
|526 W 1st St STE 107 Tempe, AZ||$263K||2||3||1,265|
|525 W Lakeside Dr # 49 Tempe, AZ||$269K||--||--||1,314|
|526 W 1st St # 59 Tempe, AZ||$265K||--||--||1,265|
|522 W 1st St STE 104 Tempe, AZ||$330K||2||2.5||1,735|
|525 W Lakeside Dr # 50 Tempe, AZ||$302K||--||--||1,493|
|526 W 1st St # 58 Tempe, AZ||$307K||--||--||1,493|
|522 W 1st St STE 105 Tempe, AZ||$330K||2||2.5||1,735|
|526 W 1st St # 106 Tempe, AZ||$263K||2||3||1,314|
|526 W 1st St STE 104 Tempe, AZ||$308K||--||--||1,493|
Nearby Schools in Tempe
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!