525 Wyatt Ave, Las Vegas, NV 891063 beds, 1 bath, 1,008 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2011 for $20,000
- Parking: 1 space
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,008 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1954
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 13922410116
- Zillow Home ID: 7001567
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 525 Wyatt Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Las Vegas market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 96.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.1% higher than in Las Vegas, and 138.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Las Vegas home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Las Vegas home values.
- 5 beds, 2 baths
1,833 sqft, 6,534 sqft lot, built in 1954
- 5 beds, 2 baths
- 601 Wyatt Ave Las Vegas, NV$74K311,064
- 521 Wyatt Ave Las Vegas, NV$64K311,008
- 524 Freeman Ave Las Vegas, NV$67K411,344
- 600 Freeman Ave Las Vegas, NV$74K411,344
- 520 Freeman Ave Las Vegas, NV$85K421,754
- 605 Wyatt Ave Las Vegas, NV$79K311,344
- 517 Wyatt Ave Las Vegas, NV$64K311,064
- 524 Wyatt Ave Las Vegas, NV$100K311,344
- 604 Freeman Ave Las Vegas, NV$73K311,344
- 520 Wyatt Ave Las Vegas, NV$64K311,008
- 600 Wyatt Ave Las Vegas, NV$68K311,008
- 516 Freeman Ave Las Vegas, NV$78K421,264
- 516 Wyatt Ave Las Vegas, NV$81K521,594
- 513 Wyatt Ave Las Vegas, NV$94K531,848
- 604 Wyatt Ave Las Vegas, NV$75K321,344
- 1653 G St Las Vegas, NV$64K311,064
- 1649 G St Las Vegas, NV$78K411,344
- 512 Freeman Ave Las Vegas, NV$90K411,584
- 1643 G St Las Vegas, NV$68K311,344
- 512 Wyatt Ave Las Vegas, NV$73K311,344
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.