5250 E El Cedral St, Long Beach, CA 908153 beds, 2 baths, 1,521 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,197 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $865,000
- Price/sqft: $569
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,521 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1951
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: 7240006013
- Zillow Home ID: 21212918
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5250 E El Cedral Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90815, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.8% less than in Long Beach, and 65% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 90815 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Long Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Park Estates home values.
- 5240 E El Cedral St Long Beach, CA$788K221,726
- 5260 E El Cedral St Long Beach, CA$1.34M41.53,465
- 5241 E El Roble St Long Beach, CA$961K322,241
- 5230 E El Cedral St Long Beach, CA$811K221,697
- 5270 E El Cedral St Long Beach, CA$854K322,018
- 5231 E El Roble St Long Beach, CA$842K321,886
- 5251 E El Roble St Long Beach, CA$964K332,217
- 5261 E El Cedral St Long Beach, CA$1.43M333,532
- 5241 E El Cedral St Long Beach, CA$1.09M432,703
- 5220 E El Cedral St Long Beach, CA$799K221,660
- 5221 E El Roble St Long Beach, CA$769K221,646
- 1591 Ramillo Ave Long Beach, CA$909K331,976
- 5261 E El Roble St Long Beach, CA$1.08M332,170
- 5271 E El Cedral St Long Beach, CA$1.14M332,917
- 5231 E El Cedral St Long Beach, CA$760K221,894
- 5211 E El Roble St Long Beach, CA$757K221,646
- 5210 E El Cedral St Long Beach, CA$926K432,459
- 1581 Ramillo Ave Long Beach, CA$1.01M422,196
- 1601 Elmfield Ave Long Beach, CA$894K421,993
- 5220 E El Roble St Long Beach, CA$815K31.751,800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.