5251 Kendal St, Dearborn, MI 481263 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,522 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1932
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $107,000
- Price/sqft: $70
- Parking: 1 space
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,522 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 109
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 321018210036
- Zillow Home ID: 88467960
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5251 Kendal Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48126 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 78.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36.2% higher than in Dearborn, and 320.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48126 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dearborn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48126 home values.
- 5241 Kendal St Dearborn, MI$111K311,189
- 5269 Kendal St Dearborn, MI$70K421,500
- 5225 Kendal St Dearborn, MI$111K422,416
- 5205 Kendal St Dearborn, MI$106K322,248
- 5215 Kendal St Dearborn, MI$113K411,230
- 5233 Kendal St Dearborn, MI$124K521,552
- 5210 Kendal St Dearborn, MI$107K32.52,452
- 5159 Kendal St Dearborn, MI$156K41.51,532
- 5204 Kendal St Dearborn, MI$72K31.51,121
- 5247 Kendal St Dearborn, MI$107K411,200
- 5151 Kendal St Dearborn, MI$161K421,658
- 5150 Kendal St Dearborn, MI$110K311,180
- 5145 Kendal St Dearborn, MI$105K321,478
- 5142 Kendal St Dearborn, MI$114K322,448
- 5139 Kendal St Dearborn, MI$178K322,802
- 5261 Kendal St Dearborn, MI$113K41.51,254
- 5136 Kendal St Dearborn, MI$41K211,824
- 5158 Kendal St Dearborn, MI$77K31815
- 5216 Chase Rd Dearborn, MI$50K321,008
- 5224 Chase Rd Dearborn, MI$66K311,008
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!