5252 12th Ave NE # B, Seattle, WA 981051 bed, 1.5 baths, 720 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
1st Floor - 1 car finished garage with laminate floors, sink and vanity, slate entry
2nd Floor - living room, dining room, kitchen, half bathroom
3rd Floor - 1 bedroom, den, a full bathroom, washer/dryer
Back patio - brick pavers and storage shed
You must have a good background/credit history and have references.
Covered utilities: water, sewage, garbage.
Utilities tenants responsibility: electricity, cable, and internet.
Sorry, no pets.
keywords: seattle, u-district, university district, townhome, wallingford, uw.
- Built in 2005
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: None
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 280 sqft
- Last sold: Feb 2006 for $242,500
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 720 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 6746700356
- Zillow Home ID: 68017893
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5252 12th Avenue Ne # B
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In University District, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.1% lower than in Seattle, and 64.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help University District home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or University District home values.
- 5252 12th Ave NE # A Seattle, WA$314K11.5720
- 5254 12th Ave NE Seattle, WA$690K432,560
- 5258 12th Ave NE # A Seattle, WA$560K331,774
- 5258 12th Ave NE # A Seattle, WA$526K331,340
- 5246 12th Ave NE Seattle, WA$748K321,813
- 5250 12th Ave NE Seattle, WA$675K52.252,680
- 5258 12th Ave NE # B Seattle, WA$497K32.51,340
- 5260 12th Ave NE # A Seattle, WA$476K32.251,270
- 5260 12th Ave NE # B Seattle, WA$525K32.252,070
- 5253 Brooklyn Ave NE Seattle, WA$557K41.51,540
- 5242 12th Ave NE Seattle, WA$776K311,000
- 5247 Brooklyn Ave NE Seattle, WA$524K61.751,460
- 5259 Brooklyn Ave NE Seattle, WA$467K31960
- 1207 NE 55th St Seattle, WA$757K632,930
- 5245 Brooklyn Ave NE Seattle, WA$653K421,820
- 5261 Brooklyn Ave NE Seattle, WA$675K------
- 5261 Brooklyn Ave NE APT 302 Seattle, WA$290K22879
- 5261 Brooklyn Ave NE APT 201 Seattle, WA$282K22879
- 5261 Brooklyn Ave NE APT 202 Seattle, WA$278K22879
- 5261 Brooklyn Ave NE APT 301 Seattle, WA$289K22879
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!