5253 Jacala St, Las Vegas, NV 891223 beds, 3 baths, 1,739 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,485 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- 395 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2010 for $95,000
- Price/sqft: $58
- MLS #: 1370201
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,739 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 16127615033
- Zillow Home ID: 87744331
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5253 Jacala Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Whitney market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 97.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.7% higher than in Las Vegas, and 186.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Whitney home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Whitney home values.
- 5 beds, 3 baths
1,739 sqft, 3,484 sqft lot, built in 2008
- 5 beds, 3 baths
- 5247 Jacala St Las Vegas, NV$141K431,739
- 5259 Jacala St Las Vegas, NV$152K531,739
- 5265 Jacala St Las Vegas, NV$153K331,739
- 5241 Jacala St Las Vegas, NV$118K32.51,160
- 5271 Jacala St Las Vegas, NV$110K431,739
- 5277 Jacala St Las Vegas, NV$135K431,335
- Jacala St Las Vegas, NV$152K531,739
- Emelita St Las Vegas, NV$154K431,739
- 5283 Jacala St Las Vegas, NV$115K531,739
- 5254 Jacala St Las Vegas, NV$129K431,550
- 5248 Jacala St Las Vegas, NV$137K531,739
- 5260 Jacala St Las Vegas, NV$141K32.51,739
- 6255 Port Astoria Ct Las Vegas, NV$157K421,633
- 5242 Jacala St Las Vegas, NV$137K531,739
- 6251 Port Astoria Ct Las Vegas, NV$145K431,691
- 6259 Port Astoria Ct Las Vegas, NV$156K421,691
- 5266 Jacala St Las Vegas, NV$130K42.51,335
- 5289 Jacala St Las Vegas, NV$152K431,550
- 6247 Port Astoria Ct Las Vegas, NV$146K321,634
- 6265 Port Astoria Ct Las Vegas, NV$150K42.51,633
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.