5253 W A St, West Linn, OR 970683 beds, 1 bath, 1,191 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Located near West Linn High School, Three Rivers Charter School, and Bolton Elementary, this home has excellent access to I-205 and Hwy 43. Market of Choice, Starbucks, and many restaurants are all within walking distance.
Come home to a beautiful cottage in one of the metro areas safest communities with amazing schools!
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1919
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $163,500
- Price/sqft: $137
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,191 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00567915
- Zillow Home ID: 48255311
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5253 W A Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97068, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.3% lower than in West Linn, and 48.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 97068 home values rise more quickly than other regions in West Linn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97068 home values.
- 5250 Broadway St West Linn, OR$212K21844
- 5273 W A St West Linn, OR$146K211,000
- 5263 W A St West Linn, OR$212K22899
- 5275 W A St West Linn, OR$254K211,000
- 5260 Broadway St West Linn, OR$320K321,836
- 5270 Broadway St West Linn, OR$230K311,459
- 5280 Broadway St West Linn, OR$167K21811
- 5285 W A St West Linn, OR$281K412,447
- 5288 Broadway St West Linn, OR$169K21882
- 5330 Broadway St West Linn, OR$312K211,474
- 5271 Broadway St West Linn, OR$251K321,924
- 5261 Broadway St West Linn, OR$210K211,284
- 5283 Broadway St West Linn, OR$259K231,765
- 5345 Broadway St West Linn, OR$331K322,008
- 5375 Broadway St West Linn, OR$251K32.51,640
- 1931 Buse St West Linn, OR$225K21933
- 1824 Lewthwaite St West Linn, OR$392K643,326
- 1921 Buse St West Linn, OR$365K322,145
- 1815 Lewthwaite St West Linn, OR$301K--31,762
- 1985 Buse St West Linn, OR$427K433,240
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.