5257 Welchshire Ave, Memphis, TN 381173 beds, 1 bath, 975 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2010 for $82,500
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 975 sqft
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 67
- Parcel #: 067060 00004
- Zillow Home ID: 42214464
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5257 Welchshire Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Memphis-Colonial-Yorkshire, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.9% less than in Memphis, and 24.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help East Memphis-Colonial-Yorkshire home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Memphis-Colonial-Yorkshire home values.
- 1056 Welchshire Pl Memphis, TN--321,646
- 1061 Paul Pl Memphis, TN$93K31.5975
- 1062 Welchshire Pl Memphis, TN--321,653
- 5265 Welchshire Ave Memphis, TN$102K31.51,169
- 1068 Welchshire Pl Memphis, TN$131K33--
- 1067 Paul Pl Memphis, TN$119K31.51,415
- Welchshire Pl Memphis, TN--------
- 1073 Paul Pl Memphis, TN$109K321,230
- 5258 Welchshire Ave Memphis, TN$86K31912
- 5250 Welchshire Ave Memphis, TN$94K311,122
- 5264 Welchshire Ave Memphis, TN$95K311,100
- 5244 Welchshire Ave Memphis, TN$76K21975
- 1079 Paul Pl Memphis, TN$121K321,578
- 5270 Welchshire Ave Memphis, TN$91K311,077
- 1067 Welchshire Pl Memphis, TN--332,226
- 5281 Welchshire Ave Memphis, TN$103K31.51,270
- 5238 Welchshire Ave Memphis, TN$86K21975
- 1060 Paul Pl Memphis, TN$114K321,000
- 1085 Paul Pl Memphis, TN$120K31.51,400
- 5260 Edenshire Ave Memphis, TN$138K42.51,904
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.