5258 Ivy Hill Dr, Carmel, IN 460334 beds, 3 baths, 3,857 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2010 for $262,155
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,857 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 29-10-27-010-003.000-018
- Zillow Home ID: 73231025
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5258 Ivy Hill Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46033, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.7% higher than in Carmel, and 96.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46033 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Carmel.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 5256 Ivy Hill Dr Carmel, IN$255K32.52,532
- 5260 Ivy Hill Dr Carmel, IN$248K42.52,689
- 5255 Cherokee Ct Carmel, IN$454K544,622
- 5254 Ivy Hill Dr Carmel, IN$276K42.53,386
- 5257 Cherokee Ct Carmel, IN$442K554,752
- 5261 Ivy Hill Dr Carmel, IN$262K42.52,999
- 5262 Ivy Hill Dr Carmel, IN$284K423,280
- 5257 Ivy Hill Dr Carmel, IN$284K32.52,928
- 5253 Cherokee Ct Carmel, IN$476K454,923
- 13253 Dunwoody Ln Carmel, IN$290K32.53,543
- 5263 Ivy Hill Dr Carmel, IN$272K43.53,002
- 5252 Ivy Hill Dr Carmel, IN$282K42.53,645
- 5256 Cherokee Ct Carmel, IN$466K64.54,958
- 5264 Ivy Hill Dr Carmel, IN$230K32.51,996
- 13229 Dunwoody Ln Carmel, IN$313K434,586
- 5259 Cherokee Ct Carmel, IN$433K43.54,592
- 5284 Breakers Way Carmel, IN$228K32.52,470
- 13264 Penneagle Dr Carmel, IN$266K433,242
- 5256 Cherokee Ct Carmel, IN$490K554,958
- 5254 Cherokee Ct Carmel, IN$468K554,743
Nearby Schools in Carmel
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.