- 4/19 12pm-2pm
- Lot: 7,039 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- 5 days on Zillow
- 25 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Jul 2012
- MLS #: 21346441
- Encore Sotheby's International Real...
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 312 sqft
- Features \ 1 Car Garage, Features \ 1 Fireplace, Features \ Brick, Features \ Central A/C, Features \ City / Town Street, Features \ City Water, Features \ Detached Garage, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Dryer, Features \ Eat-in Kitchen, Features \ Fenced Yard, Features \ Fireplace, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Garbage Disposal, Features \ Gas, Features \ Granite Countertops, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ In-City, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Partial, Features \ Public, Features \ QC Approved Listing, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Tub and Shower, Features \ Under 1/2 Acre, Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Features \ Washer, Features \ Wood Burning, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Garbage disposal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,314 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 176
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 490612233179000801
- Zillow Home ID: 1253364
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46220 home values will increase 2.6% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46220 homes, this home is 39.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 10.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46220, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.6% lower than in Indianapolis Metro, and 43.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46220 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46220 home values.
|5264 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN||$203K||2||--||1,170|
|5254 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN||$190K||2||1||1,521|
|5250 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN||$314K||4||2||3,454|
|539 E 53rd St Indianapolis, IN||$281K||4||2||3,240|
|5268 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN||$232K||4||2.5||1,800|
|5246 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN||$238K||2||1||2,690|
|525 E 53rd St Indianapolis, IN||$218K||2||1||2,298|
|5244 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN||$205K||2||--||1,264|
|5242 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN||$302K||3||--||2,698|
|515 E 53rd St Indianapolis, IN||$248K||2||1||2,338|
|524 E 53rd St Indianapolis, IN||$215K||2||1||1,917|
|5304 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN||$235K||3||--||1,708|
|5269 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN||$201K||3||--||1,500|
|5238 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN||$265K||5||1.5||2,276|
|5259 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN||$260K||3||2||2,576|
|5261 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN||$307K||2||1.5||2,696|
|5249 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN||$350K||2||5||3,992|
|5259 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN||$184K||2||--||1,144|
|5263 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN||$185K||3||--||1,116|
|520 E 53rd St Indianapolis, IN||$294K||5||2||3,724|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!