526 K St, Salt Lake City, UT 841034 beds, 3 baths, 2,241 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1949
- 166 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Other, Radiant
- Last sold: Aug 2008
- Price/sqft: $219
- MLS #: 1225510
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 703 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 576 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,241 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 09321120050000
- Zillow Home ID: 12720098
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 526 K Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Greater Avenues market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 10% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.1% less than in Salt Lake City, and 41.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Greater Avenues home values rise more quickly than other regions in Salt Lake City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Greater Avenues home values.
- 518 K St Salt Lake City, UT$399K432,691
- 702 E 11th Ave Salt Lake City, UT$369K432,043
- 716 11th Ave Salt Lake City, UT$514K421,487
- 711 E 10th Ave Salt Lake City, UT$351K332,032
- 705 E 10th Ave Salt Lake City, UT$315K421,072
- 717 10th Ave Salt Lake City, UT$253K21906
- 725 10th Ave Salt Lake City, UT$379K32.52,002
- 726 11th Ave Salt Lake City, UT$366K321,336
- 525 L St Salt Lake City, UT$595K32.52,543
- 517 L St Salt Lake City, UT$324K41.751,108
- 682 11th Ave Salt Lake City, UT$346K421,096
- 736 11th Ave Salt Lake City, UT$414K31.751,410
- 709 E 11th Ave Salt Lake City, UT$436K32.251,601
- 511 L St Salt Lake City, UT$364K522,100
- 685 E 10th Ave Salt Lake City, UT$313K322,400
- 558 K St Salt Lake City, UT$493K422,810
- 717 11th Ave Salt Lake City, UT$494K32.251,521
- 735 10th Ave Salt Lake City, UT$259K41.751,369
- 521 K St Salt Lake City, UT$570K62.751,893
- 712 10th Ave Salt Lake City, UT$366K32.251,512
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.