- Lot: 0.51 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- 260 days on Zillow
- Views: 14,821 all time views
- 73 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $9,500,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,667
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: 5 spaces
- View: City
- Listing Status \ Active, CARETS Listing Status \ Active, Lot Size Source \ Public Records, System Locale \ CARETS, Common Walls \ Detached\No Common Walls, Cooking Appliances \ Built-Ins, Rooms \ Other, Laundry Locations \ Other - See Remarks, Parking Features \ Driveway, Eating Areas \ Breakfast Counter \ Bar, Rooms \ Great Room, Rooms \ Guest-Maids Quarters, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N), Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), Floor Material \ Mixed (N), Rooms \ Art Studio, View \ Tree Top View, Building Structure Style \ Architectural (N), Rooms \ Home Theatre, Parking Features \ Auto Driveway Gate, Parking Type \ Garage - Two Door (N), Rooms \ Den\Ofc, Rooms \ In-Law Suite, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,700 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Lot depth: 200
- Parcel #: 4405002009
- Zillow Home ID: 20537621
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $4.2-13.18M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Brentwood home values will increase 4.6% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Brentwood homes, this home is 467.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 142.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brentwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 82.9% lower than in Los Angeles, and 88.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Brentwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brentwood home values.
|536 N Cliffwood Ave Los Angeles, CA||$9.15M||7||10||7,824|
|516 N Carmelina Ave Los Angeles, CA||$7.46M||6||7||5,046|
|546 N Cliffwood Ave Los Angeles, CA||$7.18M||5||6||6,158|
|506 N Carmelina Ave Los Angeles, CA||$4.5M||5||6||3,029|
|465 Homewood Rd Los Angeles, CA||$5.59M||5||6||3,647|
|523 N Cliffwood Ave Los Angeles, CA||$3.68M||3||6||3,988|
|455 Homewood Rd Los Angeles, CA||$4.54M||4||3||3,587|
|515 N Cliffwood Ave Los Angeles, CA||$3.31M||4||4||3,645|
|543 N Cliffwood Ave Los Angeles, CA||$4M||4||3||4,033|
|550 N Cliffwood Ave Los Angeles, CA||$4.54M||3||4||3,708|
|466 N Carmelina Ave Los Angeles, CA||$8.75M||7||7||7,397|
|445 Homewood Rd Los Angeles, CA||$5.16M||4||4||4,070|
|477 Homewood Rd Los Angeles, CA||$7.61M||6||5.5||5,398|
|507 N Cliffwood Ave Los Angeles, CA||$4.62M||5||7||4,200|
|470 N Cliffwood Ave Los Angeles, CA||$4.95M||4||4||3,379|
|501 N Cliffwood Ave Los Angeles, CA||$3.63M||4||4||3,407|
|431 Homewood Rd Los Angeles, CA||$4.28M||4||5||3,202|
|479 Homewood Rd Los Angeles, CA||$11.2M||7||8||12,348|
|564 N Cliffwood Ave Los Angeles, CA||$8.4M||3||4||6,070|
|456 N Carmelina Ave Los Angeles, CA||$5.09M||4||4.5||4,074|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!