526 Rhodes Dr, Palo Alto, CA 943033 beds, 2 baths, 1,394 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,280 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 418 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,394 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 69
- Parcel #: 00314051
- Zillow Home ID: 19467199
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 526 Rhodes Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Duveneck - St. Francis market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.7% less than in San Jose Metro, and 97% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Duveneck - St. Francis home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Duveneck - St. Francis home values.
- 520 Rhodes Dr Palo Alto, CA$2.12M431,866
- 532 Rhodes Dr Palo Alto, CA$2.12M431,900
- 538 Rhodes Dr Palo Alto, CA$2.01M321,551
- 514 Rhodes Dr Palo Alto, CA$2.99M443,009
- 519 Jackson Dr Palo Alto, CA$1.82M321,387
- 525 Jackson Dr Palo Alto, CA$2.36M432,138
- 513 Jackson Dr Palo Alto, CA$2.45M421,957
- 531 Jackson Dr Palo Alto, CA$2.5M522,276
- 533 Rhodes Dr Palo Alto, CA$1.7M321,387
- 527 Rhodes Dr Palo Alto, CA$1.73M321,387
- 539 Rhodes Dr Palo Alto, CA$1.96M321,632
- 507 Jackson Dr Palo Alto, CA$2.21M322,143
- 537 Jackson Dr Palo Alto, CA$1.82M321,394
- 508 Rhodes Dr Palo Alto, CA$2.04M321,634
- 544 Rhodes Dr Palo Alto, CA$2.14M431,912
- 25 Alannah Ct Palo Alto, CA$2.86M53.52,371
- 525 Hilbar Ln Palo Alto, CA$2.58M43.52,504
- 543 Jackson Dr Palo Alto, CA$2.16M531,900
- 528 Hilbar Ln Palo Alto, CA$2.05M321,812
- 1726 Edgewood Dr Palo Alto, CA$2.47M422,197
Nearby Schools in Palo Alto
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292