526 W Court St, Cincinnati, OH 452032 beds, 2 baths, 1,144 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: On street, 1 space
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $126,750
- Price/sqft: $111
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Security System
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,144 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1340005047000
- Zillow Home ID: 34236775
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 526 W Court Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.6% higher than in Cincinnati, and 91.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West End home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cincinnati.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West End home values.
- 528 W Court St Cincinnati, OH$160K32.51,320
- 524 W Court St Cincinnati, OH$154K21.51,320
- 530 W Court St Cincinnati, OH$156K21.51,144
- 522 W Court St Cincinnati, OH$153K21.51,320
- 532 W Court St Cincinnati, OH$161K22.51,320
- 520 W Court St Cincinnati, OH$154K21.51,144
- 518 W Court St Cincinnati, OH$154K21.51,320
- 942 Mound St Cincinnati, OH$197K321,600
- 943 Weninger Cir Cincinnati, OH$205K22.51,609
- 519 Elizabeth St Cincinnati, OH$153K32.51,144
- 521 Elizabeth St Cincinnati, OH$156K32.51,144
- 940 Mound St Cincinnati, OH$200K22.51,800
- 523 Elizabeth St Cincinnati, OH$151K32.51,144
- 516 W Court St Cincinnati, OH$146K11800
- 517 Elizabeth St Cincinnati, OH$150K22.51,320
- 941 Weninger Cir Cincinnati, OH$190K22.51,504
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.