- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5260 River Trl, Lyndhurst, OH 441244 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,959 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $482,000
- Price/sqft: $122
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 3,959 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Lot depth: 138
- Lot width: 83
- Parcel #: 71323027
- Zillow Home ID: 96366805
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5260 River Trl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44124 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 28.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.4% lower than in Lyndhurst, and 1.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 44124 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lyndhurst.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44124 home values.
- Richmond Rd Lyndhurst, OH--------
- River Creek Rd Lyndhrust, OH--------
- 5240 River Trl Lyndhurst, OH$459K32.52,314
- 5245 River Creek Rd Lyndhurst, OH$405K332,500
- 5265 River Creek Rd Lyndhurst, OH$429K332,797
- 5235 River Creek Rd Lyndhurst, OH$424K332,500
- 5230 River Trl Lyndhurst, OH$393K32.52,258
- 5150 Three Village Dr # PHB-L Lyndhurst, OH$455K234,200
- 5200 Three Village Dr APT 3H Lyndhurst, OH$123K221,535
- 5200 Three Village Dr APT 3A Cleveland, OH$376K222,417
- 5200 Three Village Dr APT 3B Cleveland, OH$308K12.52,145
- 5200 Three Village Dr Cleveland, OH$815K33.54,754
- 5200 Three Village Dr APT 2JK Cleveland, OH$699K344,476
- 5200 Three Village Dr APT 2G Lyndhurst, OH$185K221,936
- 5200 Three Village Dr APT 3G Cleveland, OH$279K22.52,530
Nearby Schools in Lyndhurst
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.