5261 Chandler Way, Denver, CO 802392 beds, 1 bath, 858 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,143 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $88,500
- Price/sqft: $103
- Finished basement, 765 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 278 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 858 sqft
- Parcel #: 0018502014000
- Zillow Home ID: 13271166
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5261 Chandler Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Montbello market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 28.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 150% greater than in Denver, and 146.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Montbello home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Montbello home values.
- 5265 Chandler Way Denver, CO$157K311,060
- 5251 Chandler Way Denver, CO$146K311,044
- 14271 E 52nd Ave Denver, CO$146K21.5848
- 14291 E 52nd Ave Denver, CO$137K422,028
- 14251 E 52nd Ave Denver, CO$155K311,044
- 5255 Crystal St Denver, CO$156K522,028
- 5274 Chandler Way Denver, CO$147K311,060
- 5271 Chandler Way Denver, CO$182K51.52,028
- 14241 E 52nd Ave Denver, CO$150K22848
- 5275 Crystal St Denver, CO$188K422,120
- 5314 Chandler Way Denver, CO$154K311,044
- 5275 Chandler Way Denver, CO$164K321,060
- 5279 Chandler Way Denver, CO$175K322,248
- 5210 Crystal St Denver, CO$155K311,060
- 5220 Crystal St Denver, CO$157K321,044
- 14290 E 52nd Ave Denver, CO$120K311,044
- 14260 E 52nd Ave Denver, CO$154K311,060
- 5200 Crystal St Denver, CO$154K311,044
- 5240 Crystal St Denver, CO$147K21848
- 5315 Crystal St Denver, CO$157K321,044
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.