5261 Huntington Dr N APT 5, Los Angeles, CA 900322 beds, 1 bath, 850 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Multi Family
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Off street
- Parking Type: On Street, Secured entry, Vintage
- Breakfast nook
- Floor size: 850 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2111717459
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5261 Huntington Drive N APT 5
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the El Sereno market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 21.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.7% greater than in Los Angeles, and 10.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent El Sereno home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or El Sereno home values.
- 5303 Huntington Dr N Los Angeles, CA$738K843,132
- 5301 Huntington Dr N Los Angeles, CA$321K21852
- 5301 1/4 Huntington Dr N Los Angeles, CA$319K21640
- 5345 Huntington Dr N Los Angeles, CA$407K442,512
- 5281 Huntington Dr N Los Angeles, CA$385K421,515
- 5370 Poplar Blvd Los Angeles, CA$505KStudio--2,470
- 5301 1/2 Huntington Dr N Los Angeles, CA$294K11556
- 5374 Poplar Blvd Los Angeles, CA$358K322,470
- 5351 Huntington Dr N Los Angeles, CA$332K11681
- 5388 Huntington Dr S Los Angeles, CA$474K----1,424
- 5376 Poplar Blvd Los Angeles, CA$398K321,200
- 5353 Huntington Dr N Los Angeles, CA$376K211,054
- 5390 Huntington Dr S Los Angeles, CA$426K111,304
- 5340 Almont St Los Angeles, CA$317K22752
- 5340 Huntington Dr S Los Angeles, CA$469K422,226
- 5261 Huntington Dr N APT 7 Los Angeles, CA$239K211,150
- 5365 Oakland St Los Angeles, CA$489K421,968
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292